The PES membrane is inherently hydrophilic, has low extractables, is biosafe, has excellent flow rates and exhibits low protein binding.
- Polycap TC/PES .2/.1, .2/.2 and .8/.2 um capsules pass the HIMA Challenge Test for Sterilizing Grade Filters.
- 1% integrity-tested during manufacturing; results are correlated to microbial retention.
- Housing thermally fused (no surfactants or mold releasing agents).
- Integrity-testable by bubble point, pressure decay, or forward flow methods.
- Available in sterile and nonsterile versions with a filling bell option.
- Manufactured in clean room facilities under ISO Quality Systems.
- PES membrane protein adsorption characteristics: HSA .4 ug/cm^2 Insulin 2. ug/cm^2 Gammaglobulin 1.5 ug/cm^2.
|Whatman product code||6715-3604|
|Pore size||0.45 micron|
|Inlet and Outlet||1/4 to 3/8 inch step barb inlet and outlet connection|