Whatman 903 Proteinsaver Card (US), 100 Pack, 10534612
Find out More
Whatman National Authorized Direct Dealer
In addition to manufacturing and distributing our own brand of Tisch Scientific products, we are also a proud, licensed distributor of Whatman Cytiva products – one of less than 20. We have been recognized as a Distinguished Partner by Cytiva for our commitment to customer service and fulfillment. This distribution agreement was made possible after a careful and rigorous selection process by Whatman. Through this dealership, we are able to offer our customers pricing that is very competitive when compared to other Whatman sellers. If you’re interested in purchasing a Whatman product but have had issues with extended lead-times in the past, please contact one of our Customer Advocates today to discuss our stocking program.
This product may be available as a component of viral testing kits that we are assembling as a response to COVID-19.
Whatman 903 Proteinsaver card is a sample collection card with five half-inch sample spots. These ready-to-use cards and kits save time and costs during protein collection, transport, and archiving.
- Strict quality control and ISO9001 manufacturing standards: ensures high quality, reproducibility, and purity
- Cards include 5 half-inch circles
- Each circle holds 75-80 µl of blood
- Wraparound cover protects the 903 paper before and after sample collection
- Cover has a space for name and date of collection and is marked with the universal biohazard symbol in accordance with USPS regulations
|Whatman Product Code||10534612|
|Collection Area||5 Half-Inch Collection Circles|
|Sample Capacity||75-80 µl per Collection Circle|
|Pack Size||100 Cards|
|Compatible Storage Bags||Cytiva Foil-Barrier Resealable Bags 3.875” × 5.6875” 100ct, 10534321|