You have no items in your shopping cart.
All MV series vacuum filtration devices are made of stainless steel, which is especially suitable for microbiological applications. The system can be used up to 200 degrees C, is autoclavable, and can be sterilized by dry heat up to 180 degrees C.
- Filter Capacity: 500mL; Membrane Filter Size: 4.7cm or 5.0cm; Filter Area: 12.5sq cm; Pre-Filter Diameter: 4.0cm
- Stainless steel construction of vacuum filter assembly is especially suitable for microbiological applications
- Vacuum filter holder assemblies can be used up to 200°C, is autoclavable and can be sterilized by dry heat up to 180°C
- Applications include: Microbiology, biochemistry, hydrobiology, beverage analysis & food testing
- Ideal for water & wastewater analysis, residue analysis, precipitate analysis and contamination tests
- Sold as complete assembly.
- Manufacturer: Whatman/GE Healthcare
- Manufacturer Part No: 10440000