PES Inline Disk Filters
Buy polyethersulfone PES disk filters knowing that you have the right product for your application. Here you’ll find more details about the disk filters themselves, common applications and why Tisch is a great source for your disk filter supply.
PES disk filters have many applications. Here are some of the most basic applications for these filters and there are also many more. If you want to know more about whether or not this is the right product for your need, call us and we can help.
- * Sterile filtering protein solution
- * Tissue culture media filtration
- * Tissue culture additive filtration
About disk filters
Are you looking for more specifications to help you decide? Here is more information about our polyethersulfone PES disk filters.
- * Manufactured and distributed under ISO9001 certification
- * The 50mm diameter housings are made of 100% polypropylene and thermally bonded. We do not use adhesives.
- * The connections are both 7-13 mm stepped hose barb with the ability to accept a standard luer slip syringe as well.
- * Filtration area is > 3 square inches
- * Maximum operating pressure is > 45 psi.
- * Can sterilized by autoclave using a cycle of 30 minutes at 123 degrees C at 1 bar. In place steam sterilization is not recommended. An integrity test should be performed after autoclaving.
What’s the chemical compatibility of polyethersulfone PES disk filters?
This type of material is resistant against many chemicals, including (but not limited to) those listed below. For a more complete list of compatibility, view our chemical compatibility guide.
Tisch is a reliable supply distributor that offers great pricing. We’re also ISO9001 certified for manufacturing, warehousing and distribution. That’s why we’re a top supplier of cost effective disk filters. Research and commercial labs have looked to us for supplies since 1954. Ordering from us is simple. The main reason is because we carry over 80% of our brand in stock at all times and we ship from stock in one business day. Another reason is our helpful customer service. Try our live chat or get in touch with our customer advocates, who will make sure to respond to your email in one business day at most. If you’d like a sample, we’re happy to get one to you. Helping you find the right filter is our mission. Buy polyethersulfone PES disk filters online or give us a call and we can help you find the right filter solution. You can also ask about OEM applications. Just call and we can talk to you about custom sizes, shapes, labeling, stocking, packaging and more.
Why Buy Tisch?
|Maximum operating temperature||60 Degrees C|
|Filtration Area (cm2)||19.6|
|Burst pressure (KPa)||300|
|Pore Sizes Available||0.22um|
Tisch Scientific PES Disk Filter, 0.22 µm, 50 mm, Stepped Barb: 5/16 to 1/2, Nonsterile, 10 Pack, DF15278Regular Price $44.14 Price $38.38